Chao Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official website at Chao Productions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chao
Admin
Chao

Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits   Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:15 pm

I accidentally destroyed the old topic when I tried to move it, so here's basically what I put in the old one.

If you played SQ on blockland, then you probably know what the game will be like. However, there are some things that I will add to the game that are new features:

• 5th job?
  • Special Currency that the player can buy with USD and then can use to buy special in game items, or they can sell it to other players in exchange for gold (the normal currency, I think)
  • Wood cutting
  • Skills or special attacks, will be different for each class
  • LESS BUGS (YAY)
  • Crafting
  • Forging
  • Armor
  • Player made shops
  • Market place for players to sell items
  • Player made houses (better than in SQ) (maybe)
  • Dungeons for parties of players to participate in (3+ people)
  • Weapon enhancements and upgrades
Back to top Go down
http://chaoproductions.net
Zenloth

PostSubject: Re: Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits   Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Chao wrote:

• Special Currency that the player can buy with USD and then can use to buy special in game items, or they can sell it to other players in exchange for gold (the normal currency, I think)

I'll bring up my point from the old topic - If you ever played puzzle pirates, I always thought that system worked incredibly well. It's a completely player driven economy; fluctuates like mad but people still buy a lot and people who don't want to pay don't have to.
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits   Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Chao wrote:
I accidentally destroyed the old topic when I tried to move it, so here's basically what I put in the old one.

[*]Special Currency that the player can buy with USD and then can use to buy special in game items, or they can sell it to other players in exchange for gold (the normal currency, I think)

I'm fine with this but please don't make everything revolve to much around the special currency.
Back to top Go down
Chao
Admin
Chao

PostSubject: Re: Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits   Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Syd wrote:
Chao wrote:

[*]Special Currency that the player can buy with USD and then can use to buy special in game items, or they can sell it to other players in exchange for gold (the normal currency, I think)

I'm fine with this but please don't make everything revolve to much around the special currency.
You don't have to worry about that.
Back to top Go down
http://chaoproductions.net
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits   Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:42 pm

k Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits   Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:28 pm

:O Surprised
Coolie
Back to top Go down
TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

Location : Right behind you... I'm the shadow on your wall. I am the monster under your bed. I am the one who rules your very DREAMS... *thunder*

PostSubject: Re: Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits   Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:34 am

Chao wrote:

What do the players who are broke and can't GET A JOB do? Maybe...
The man who will save the broke people who cannot GET A JOB! wrote:
If you do enough special quests that require the best gear, you get Membership that lets you transfer gold into $C! (Special Currency, the $ is because you paid for it with money)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamesharer.proboards.com
TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

Location : Right behind you... I'm the shadow on your wall. I am the monster under your bed. I am the one who rules your very DREAMS... *thunder*

PostSubject: Re: Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits   Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:35 am

Chao wrote:
Syd wrote:
Chao wrote:

You don't have to worry about that.
Hmm... maybe you'll think about my idea?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamesharer.proboards.com
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits   Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Maybe you should think of his :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits   Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits Empty

Back to top Go down

Chao's megathread of things he hopes to put in Spirits
Page 1 of 1