Chao Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official website at Chao Productions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like it?
FTW!
List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion I_vote_lcap25%List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Good.
List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion I_vote_lcap25%List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
In-the-middle...
 25% [ 1 ]
Bad.
List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion I_vote_lcap0%List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
THIS SUUUUCKKS!
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

Location : Right behind you... I'm the shadow on your wall. I am the monster under your bed. I am the one who rules your very DREAMS... *thunder*

List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion Empty
PostSubject: List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion   List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Spirit Players: After you beat a long main story, the earth cracks under you and you die. You respawn in the Spirit World, where you have to kill Spirits of everything that youd kill. There are new items, but the REAL bonus is that you can cause things to happen (because the Spirit world is just an overlap of the regular world) in the regular world. If players friend you or something, until they beat the main story of course... they see SPIRIT_(playername) for your name.

The Lab: There is a deserted Magical Lab at the edge of town. You can make potions and monsters (later on). You can also interact with Spirits if you create a Spiritual Brew in the Lab.

Potions and Dips: You can mix potions to heal stuff and boost stuff, but you can gather stuff like poison tree's sap and leaves to make dangerous weaponary!

Last edited by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamesharer.proboards.com
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion   List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Wow epic idea Rebellion boi!
Back to top Go down
zombekillz

PostSubject: another suggestion??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:31 am

sounds nice maby more of a mmo where after you beat the spirit quest line u can go back and switch between earth and the spirit world (at your own will) where you can trade with ppl and explore, ya know?

kinda a fix for those who don't like the spirit world as much, or don't like seeing the main character die lol...
Back to top Go down
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion   List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:26 pm

zombekillz wrote:
sounds nice maby more of a mmo where after you beat the spirit quest line u can go back and switch between earth and the spirit world (at your own will) where you can trade with ppl and explore, ya know?

kinda a fix for those who don't like the spirit world as much, or don't like seeing the main character die lol...

nice Idea there boi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion   List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion Empty

Back to top Go down

List Of Suggestions- by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chao Productions :: Spirits :: Suggestions-
Jump to: