Chao Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official website at Chao Productions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New forums are epic :D

Go down 
+2
Zenloth
Syd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Syd

Syd

New forums are epic :D Empty
PostSubject: New forums are epic :D   New forums are epic :D EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:23 pm

They look all pretty Very Happy
But JW is the post about the new forums supposed to be where only administrators can post in it?
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: New forums are epic :D   New forums are epic :D EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:24 pm

:O My name is capitalized to Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zenloth

PostSubject: Re: New forums are epic :D   New forums are epic :D EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 pm

New forums are looking good. I still have a few little annoyances, but that's me...

• Logo transing seems to be a different resolution (a lot lower quality) than the image itself. It means you get that nasty white pixelising to the background.
  • A few of the icons (top bar, in post reply the BBCode buttons) don't seem to match the theme and seem to idk... just feel wrong.
  • Could you make the permission mask allow us to just reply to topics in News+Updates? Us normal people.
  • Is Spirits not part of Chao Productions? If so should it not be in that forum then having a sub-forum for the other parts, rather than being a separate category?
  • Maybe a general forum's forum... If that makes sense... Where you could post any news/updates on the forums or maintenance times etc.
  • Also maybe somewhere to post a list of your current Developers/Job roles
  • If you could bash a way to display what topic had been posted in most recently rather than just the name of who posted most recently in each forum, that'd be amazing

Maybe more to come.

It's a vast improvement though =]
Back to top Go down
Chao
Admin
Chao

PostSubject: Re: New forums are epic :D   New forums are epic :D EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Zenloth wrote:
New forums are looking good. I still have a few little annoyances, but that's me...

• Logo transing seems to be a different resolution (a lot lower quality) than the image itself. It means you get that nasty white pixelising to the background.
  • A few of the icons (top bar, in post reply the BBCode buttons) don't seem to match the theme and seem to idk... just feel wrong.
  • Could you make the permission mask allow us to just reply to topics in News+Updates? Us normal people.
  • Is Spirits not part of Chao Productions? If so should it not be in that forum then having a sub-forum for the other parts, rather than being a separate category?
  • Maybe a general forum's forum... If that makes sense... Where you could post any news/updates on the forums or maintenance times etc.
  • If you could bash a way to display what topic had been posted in most recently rather than just the name of who posted most recently in each forum, that'd be amazing

Maybe more to come.

1. we are working on the logo.
2. I'll try to do that if it lets me.
3. Spirits is part of chao productions.
4. Maybe
5. I'll do that some time soon
6. Just click the button next to the name of the person
Back to top Go down
http://chaoproductions.net
Berreh

Berreh

PostSubject: Re: New forums are epic :D   New forums are epic :D EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 pm

I have no idea why, but did you know that rabbits can be the color square?
Back to top Go down
Zenloth

PostSubject: Re: New forums are epic :D   New forums are epic :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 am

New forums are epic :D ZhASX
Somewhat better? If I had the original before transing I might be able to do it a bit better

Last edited by Zenloth on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chao
Admin
Chao

PostSubject: Re: New forums are epic :D   New forums are epic :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 am

Zenloth wrote:
New forums are epic :D ZhASX Somewhat better? If I had the original before transing I might be able to do it a bit better
Wow
You made it better. Ima go use it <3
Back to top Go down
http://chaoproductions.net
Zenloth

PostSubject: Re: New forums are epic :D   New forums are epic :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:20 am

Was only a quick job... still a few bits i'm unhappy with, if I get a chance tomorrow I might spend a decent amount of time on it fixing it up.

If you have a Chao Productions logo, I might stick it all in a framing device and put some decent blurring around it.

Have you got the original logo that I can have, it's difficult to undo what I did to it xD
Back to top Go down
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: New forums are epic :D   New forums are epic :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 pm

Yes this new forums is epic!
Back to top Go down
TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

Location : Right behind you... I'm the shadow on your wall. I am the monster under your bed. I am the one who rules your very DREAMS... *thunder*

PostSubject: Re: New forums are epic :D   New forums are epic :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Chao wrote:
Zenloth wrote:

Maybe more to come.

1. we are working on the logo.
2. I'll try to do that if it lets me.
3. Spirits is part of chao productions.
4. Maybe
5. I'll do that some time soon
6. Just click the button next to the name of the person
Have any spare Credits for my forum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamesharer.proboards.com
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: New forums are epic :D   New forums are epic :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:08 pm

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion wrote:
Have any spare Credits for my forum?

:O! Why :3?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New forums are epic :D   New forums are epic :D Empty

Back to top Go down

New forums are epic :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chao Productions :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-