Chao Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official website at Chao Productions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Player Organization

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crazycrypt

crazycrypt

Player Organization Empty
PostSubject: Player Organization   Player Organization EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Well there is some Medieval MMORPG's I have play'd most of them have like World's/Room's/Server's..
How exactly will we be setting this up?

I think it should be like World's if not then Dimension's.etc
Back to top Go down
TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

Location : Right behind you... I'm the shadow on your wall. I am the monster under your bed. I am the one who rules your very DREAMS... *thunder*

PostSubject: Re: Player Organization   Player Organization EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:30 pm

crazycrypt wrote:
Well there is some Medieval MMORPG's I have play'd most of them have like World's/Room's/Server's..
How exactly will we be setting this up?

I think it should be like World's if not then Dimension's.etc
Well, I suggest we cut it up into servers that players will join and spawn at the equilivant of their nearest save point in that server (unless if it is their main server) so friends can see friends that got cut into Server 2 or 3 if they are in 1
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamesharer.proboards.com
Chao
Admin
Chao

PostSubject: Re: Player Organization   Player Organization EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Well, at the beginning, we will only have one server. But once we get more people, we will have 2 or 3 servers.
Back to top Go down
http://chaoproductions.net
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: Player Organization   Player Organization EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:35 am

Coolie
Back to top Go down
JazZ

PostSubject: Re: Player Organization   Player Organization EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Chao wrote:
Well, at the beginning, we will only have one server. But once we get more people, we will have 2 or 3 servers.
Acutally, on the networking I'm setting up, we have room for about, 40 servers that can hold around 2k players each depending on the level of graphics
Back to top Go down
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: Player Organization   Player Organization EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:00 am

Wow JazZ Very Happy! Epic boi!
Back to top Go down
TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

Location : Right behind you... I'm the shadow on your wall. I am the monster under your bed. I am the one who rules your very DREAMS... *thunder*

PostSubject: Re: Player Organization   Player Organization EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Chao wrote:
maybe if they are friended they can see each other but if not (and not in same server) they cant
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamesharer.proboards.com
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: Player Organization   Player Organization EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:31 pm

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion wrote:
Chao wrote:
maybe if they are friended they can see each other but if not (and not in same server) they cant

o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Organization   Player Organization Empty

Back to top Go down

Player Organization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chao Productions :: Spirits :: Suggestions-
Jump to: