Chao Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official website at Chao Productions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application Here; Moderator

Go down 
4 posters

Election of the Month
Jakeonwind
Moderator Application Here; Moderator I_vote_lcap17%Moderator Application Here; Moderator I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
TheLeaderOfTheRebellion
Moderator Application Here; Moderator I_vote_lcap8%Moderator Application Here; Moderator I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Icyfire
Moderator Application Here; Moderator I_vote_lcap8%Moderator Application Here; Moderator I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Crazycrypt
Moderator Application Here; Moderator I_vote_lcap33%Moderator Application Here; Moderator I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Magna Lux
Moderator Application Here; Moderator I_vote_lcap25%Moderator Application Here; Moderator I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
:lol!:
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

Location : Right behind you... I'm the shadow on your wall. I am the monster under your bed. I am the one who rules your very DREAMS... *thunder*

Moderator Application Here; Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Chao has not made the Moderator Application, (staff) so I am making one! Razz Now, here is the type of applications I made! Application 1: (for staff) Staff Job: (your staff job, (Beta Tester, Modeler, or Coder) Application: (up to 1000 words, at least 101 words) Experience: (your experience) Application 2: (for fourm moderators and Admins) It is the same as 1, but the Application needs only 51 words and the Experience is more optional (you can choose Reasons instead.)

Election Of The Month: Elect a member of the fourm to be President of the Post for the month! Presidents can change stuff (if they ask me) for free! (other people need a certain amount of fame instead).

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE STUFF, ONLY A STAFF WILL.

Last edited by TheLeaderOfTheRebellion on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamesharer.proboards.com
TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

Location : Right behind you... I'm the shadow on your wall. I am the monster under your bed. I am the one who rules your very DREAMS... *thunder*

PostSubject: Post1   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Chao already counts as a president. My Application: Job: Fourm Moderator Application: I am a trustworthy person. I will find stuff that does not make sense or is spam and remove or edit it. I have been a member of many fourms. If you ask me to edit your posts, I will do so. I know how to make the most jumbled up post make sense. Please choose me, Chao. You have my gratitude if you do. Reason: I am a trustworthy and smart person. Experience: I have been a member of many fourms. Short Play: Post: affraid I am SO_jumbledup! (misspellings intended) Me: lol! I will fix you! Question Exclamation Idea A few minutes later... Post: Yay, I'm fixed! Me: I like doing this job.
Back to top Go down
Zenloth

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm

I would suggest you learn to use BBCode efficiently to break up your text and format your posts before you even attempt to post something like this.

Chao or a member of the development team will post a topic when/if they need staff members and this is not the way to go about "blowing your own horn", so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:38 am

Surprised
Back to top Go down
TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Jakeonwind wrote:
Surprised
Surprised to him or to me Question
Back to top Go down
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:47 pm

to Zenloth you Rebel boi
Back to top Go down
TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Jakeonwind wrote:
to Zenloth you Rebel boi
I was thinking the topic locker might of been you, is it?
Back to top Go down
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Wha? Question
Back to top Go down
TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Jakeonwind wrote:
Wha? Question
Someone locked it for 1 hour
Back to top Go down
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:57 pm

._. i can't even do that boi! >_>
Back to top Go down
crazycrypt

crazycrypt

PostSubject: Retard!   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:33 am

Change it to Moderator, you know Chao won't agree to this even!
Back to top Go down
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:26 pm

crazycrypt wrote:

yeah i agree with you crazy
Back to top Go down
TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Jakeonwind wrote:
crazycrypt wrote:

k
Back to top Go down
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:48 pm

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion wrote:
Jakeonwind wrote:
crazycrypt wrote:

k

Good :3
Back to top Go down
crazycrypt

crazycrypt

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:25 pm

I would be a good moderator. Just to sweep through the forum's during day and late at night. ;3

Btw sweep stand's for like a sweeper ment to clean filth off of thing's being as filth is spammer's.
Back to top Go down
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:04 pm

crazycrypt wrote:
I would be a good moderator. Just to sweep through the forum's during day and late at night. ;3

Btw sweep stand's for like a sweeper ment to clean filth off of thing's being as filth is spammer's.
Lol nice use on the word Sweep xD
Back to top Go down
TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

TheLeaderOfTheRebellion

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:39 pm

crazycrypt wrote:

I think I brought something like this up for the fame thing, but never got to make one.
Back to top Go down
Jakeonwind

Jakeonwind

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Here; Moderator   Moderator Application Here; Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Here; Moderator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chao Productions :: Spirits :: General-
Jump to: